Stay in comfort. Relax in style.
Accommodation and room features.
The multi award winning Ballina Island Motor Inn offers 40 resort style, ground floor, motel rooms in a range of spacious accommodation styles, including quality guest amenities to help you unwind at the end of a busy day.
We are a family friendly motel featuring a spa pool, a restaurant with a great children’s menu and 2 acres of beautiful tropical gardens for your children to explore. There is always something to do for the whole family from watching a movie at the local cinema, doing a spot of fishing or soaking up some sun and surf at one of the many pristine beaches that Ballina has to offer.
Although we are a non-smoking venue there are designated areas for smokers so please request a room close to those facilities if you are a smoker. SMOKING POLICY
We also have a limited number of pet friendly rooms which are available to responsible pet owners so please request such a room if you are traveling with a pet. PET POLICY
Check-in and Check-out times: Late check-out and early arrival are available by prior arrangement. Contact reception during office hours to enquire.
For arrivals outside office hours: ( 7.00am – 9.00pm Mon – Friday and 8am – 8 pm Saturday and Sunday ) guests may collect their room key from our keysafe. If you wish to utilise this service you will need to obtain your keysafe code from reception during office hours prior to your arrival. Call +61 2 6686 8866.
OUR STANDARD ‘CAPE BYRON’ ROOMS
Enjoy yourself in one of our Cape Byron rooms that come complete with bar fridge, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities and quality guest toiletries.
The Cape Byron rooms include Pet Friendly options – subject to availablity at time of request. Please read our Pet Policy before booking a Pet Friendly Room.
- Standard Queen Room – A queen bed (sleeps 2)Standard Twin Room – A queen bed and a single bed
- (Sleeps 3) – Interconnecting rooms available
OUR EXECUTIVE ‘BOAT HARBOUR BAY’ ROOMS
Our Executive Boat Harbour Bay rooms are located away from the Highway, overlooking our lush tropical gardens and offering a wonderfully quiet night’s sleep.
Boat Harbour rooms include all the amenities of the Cape Byron Rooms plus that little bit extra.
- Executive Queen Room – A queen bed [sleeps 2]
- Executive Twin Room – A queen bed and a single bed (sleeps 3) – Interconnecting rooms available
- Executive Queen Spa Room – A queen bed and corner spa [sleeps 2]
- Executive Family Room – Two Room Suite with Queen Bed, 2 Single Beds (sleeps 4)
*Two of our family rooms also have a sofa bed which can be utilized on request. (sleeps +2 children]
- Executive Family Spa Room – Two Room Suite with Queen Bed, 2 Single Beds and Spa. (sleeps 4)
- Executive Twin ‘Disabled’ Room – A queen bed and a single bed