Snak Shak – Situated in Yaegl Country, surrounded by Yuraygir National Park
- The Snak Shak, in an enviable position with a million-dollar view, ocean front of the Brooms Head Village. With pristine views of the ocean south, to the Headland with sweeping views of the beach, north to Red Cliffe and further north, the Shelly Beach Headland
- We offer the perfect destination for travellers, family and friends with an undercover area providing a cool haven with tables available for customers to relax while soaking up the Brooms Head atmosphere on the beachfront
- The Snak Shak, being 21Klm from Townsend and 28Klm from the Maclean Town area is a thriving gathering place to enjoy a meal, meet new friends or simply take in the breath-taking views over a cup of coffee
- Open 7 days a week, with a breakfast and lunch menu, and evening meals available during the school holiday periods, coffee all day!!
- The Snak Shak caters for the local population consisting of 226 homes and the Brooms Head Caravan Park with 280 sites. Other camping grounds in the area, Lake Aragon with 3o sites, Red Cliff, and Grey Cliff with 35 sites and Sandon River with 40 sites, all just a 10-minute drive from the Snak Shak on the beach front offering delicious food and drinks.
- Magnificent sunrises, cool balmy evenings, right on the beachfront to watch the whales, dolphins, turtles, and our beautiful local pelicans that pass by right in front of the Snak Shak while you enjoy a barista made coffee or a scrumptious meal
- Fantastic beaches for fisherman, surfers, and families, with the headland just a walk away with panoramic breath-taking views of the ocean and back beach
- Barista made Coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, cold fridge drinks, Ice creams
- Healthy homemade freshness made on site, big flavour burgers, great quality fish and chips, freshly made sandwiches, rolls, wraps, crisp healthy salads, and lip smacking take home baked sweets.
- Party Ice and block ice available from the Snak Shak